By nzwins - Updated October 18, 2021
Casino Bonus and Promotions at Casino Cruise
To ensure an unmatched gaming experience, Casino Cruise provides unbeatable bonuses and promotions. Also, they deliver more rewards and free spins than you can imagine. In general, Casino Cruise’s promotions page has sensational offers to match your tastes and preferences. The deals include:
Casino Cruise’s welcome package consists of up to NZ$1,000 and 200 free spins. As enticing as it is, you can only claim it once – when new to the site. To enjoy the bonus, you need to open a new player account at the NZ online casino. After that, make a deposit, and for the first four payments, you will get a bonus. Here’s the breakdown:
- 1st deposit: 100% match up to NZ$200 plus 200 free spins on Starburst.
- 2nd deposit: 50% match up to NZ$200.
- 3rd deposit: 25% match up to NZ$300.
- 4th deposit: 25% match bonus up to NZ$300.
You will get 20 free spins after a qualifying deposit. Casino Cruise releases the rest in 9 days, 20 spins a day. Most importantly, avoid using Skrill and Neteller when depositing. Payments made via these e-wallets don’t qualify for the welcome package.
Live Casino Bonus
If you are into live gaming, you will get extra bonus cash at Casino Cruise. All you have to do is select the offer after your first deposit. The package consists of a 100% match bonus of up to NZ$100. That's to say, if you deposit NZ$100, you will have NZ$200 to play with.
Unfortunately, you can’t get this bonus if you already claimed the general welcome package. Also, you can only use this bonus on live casino games.
10% Live Casino Weekly Cashback
Every week, you can get up to NZ$200 cashback from Casino Cruise’s live casino. The casino releases the bonus every Tuesday by 15.00 GMT. However, you must have subscribed to the casino’s email updates.
Also, you have to opt into the promotion first. This will be a weekly thing, so opting in once won’t be enough. The minimum you can get here is NZ$2. So, you must have lost at least NZ$20 to qualify for this bonus.
Monthly Splash Bonus
At the beginning of every month, Casino Cruise gives you two superb deposit bonuses. With these, you can boost your stack and sail into the sunset. The casino provides two 50% deposit offers, that you’ll get every first Wednesday of a month. However, the maximum bonus is NZ$100 each.
Casino Cruise’s bonuses and promotions are beyond expectations. There are endless deals for you. Even so, most of them have a short shelf-life. You should log into your account every day to check the latest offers. Alternatively, you can check your mailbox for such updates. The casino sends you promotional updates if you’ve subscribed to their emails.
Other active promotions on the site are:
- Monday Breeze: 25% match deposit bonus and 10 free spins.
- Weekend freebie: A surprise gift every weekend.
- Tuesday Pool Party.
- Weekly tournaments.
How to Claim Your Bonus Offer at Casino Cruise
To claim your offer, follow these guidelines:
- Firstly, open an account at Casino Cruise.
- Secondly, log in and head to the cashier page.
- Then to collect your first deposit bonus, select the offer from the dropdown menu and pay NZ$10 or more. You will get your 100% match immediately, alongside 20 free spins.
- To get the second, third and fourth deposit bonuses, head to the cashier section and enter their respective bonus codes. After that, make a qualifying deposit.
- For all other offers, meet the minimum requirements and collect your bonus cash.
Casino Cruise Bonus Codes
Casino Cruise has embraced the use of bonus codes. While not all bonuses on the site require promo codes, the welcome package does. Here are the codes you need:
- 2nd deposit bonus: WCRUISE2
- 3rd deposit bonus: WCRUISE3
- 4th deposit bonus: WCRUISE4
PS: You won’t need a promo code for the first deposit bonus.
Casino Cruise Mobile Casino (App) for Android and iOS
The mobile experience at Casino Cruise is also unbeatable. You can play over 500 games while on the go without any notable inconveniences. That way, you can take the casino with you anywhere. Interestingly, the site is optimized for speed, flexibility and quality.
If your internet connectivity is reliable, you can play your favourite mobile games without any hitches.
Furthermore, Casino Cruise mobile casino runs smoothly on all operating systems. Whether on Android, iOS or Windows, the experience is similar. Also, the size of your device’s screen has no effect. The Casino Cruise website adjusts itself to fit any screen, thanks to its responsive nature.
But even with these great features, the casino lacks a dedicated mobile application. You can only access it via a browser. All other things considered, we have nothing to complain about.
Casino Cruise Online Casino Games
One of Casino Cruise’s strong points is its sheer variety of gaming options. Whether it’s slots, table games, poker variants or soothing else, this casino has more than you can drain. There are over 1300 games in total, with great diversity.
Excitingly, Casino Cruise sources their games from reputable software providers. You can play titles from NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, Red Tiger, Quickspin and more. Talking of diversity, the casino presents the following games:
- Pokies: Classic pokies, some of which you can play for free, await you at Casino Cruise. Popular titles in the selection include Starburst, Book of Dead and Wolf Gold.
- Online Roulette: Roulette lovers will also have tens of fun-filled variations to play. Among them, you could try your luck in European Roulette, American Roulette and French Roulette.
- Online Blackjack: For its low house edge, blackjack has become popular in the iGaming industry. That’s why Casino Cruise offers blackjack variants such as Classic Blackjack and First Person Blackjack.
- Online Baccarat: If you are into baccarat, Casino Cruise has a few options for you. You can play First Person Baccarat, Big Win Baccarat, No Commission Baccarat and more.
- Video Poker Games: Playing video poker has never been so easy, not with the wide range of options. At Casino Cruise, there are big poker names such Jacks or Better, Big Bad Beasts and Joker Poker.
- Other games: To match even your wildest dreams, Casino Cruise offers more than just slots and table games. There are more poker games and some uncommon variations of table games. Besides, games like Dream Catcher are also available.
Casino Cruise Live Dealer Casino
A live casino, designed to offer a real-casino setting is available at Casino Cruise. You can relish an authentic and immersive experience, with the best versions of live dealer games. Besides, the fact that you can play with your own dealer makes the play even more exciting.
Other real gamblers are also within reach, thanks to the interactive platform.
Notably, the dealers are friendly and professional. Also, the casino airs gameplay in HD resolution to your gaming device. This includes both desktop computers, smartphones and tablets. That way, you won’t miss any occurrence even while on the go. Nevertheless, ensure your internet connection is stable to have a seamless experience.
Popular live games at Casino Cruise include:
- Live Roulette
- Live Baccarat
- Mega Ball
- Side Bet City
- Live Dream Catcher
- Live Blackjack
Casino Cruise VIP and Loyalty Program
For loyal players, the casino has unique VIP services. There are exclusive rewards, VIP invitations and remarkable gifts. Bonuses and free spin are also in abundance. Interestingly, any player can join the VIP program. All you have to do is play as much as you can.
Every time you wager, the casino awards you loyalty points. Gather as many points as possible, and once you have enough, the VIP department will invite you to the program.
Payment Methods Available in New Zealand
The selection of payment options at Casino Cruise is quite nice. You can rest assured of quick deposits and withdrawals. The best thing is that most of the payment providers at the casino are popular in New Zealand. You might even have used some of them. Therefore, things will be pretty straightforward.
Deposits are instant, charge-free and secure. In addition, you have the freedom to choose your preferred currency. Some of the available ones are NZD, USD and CAD. If you are in New Zealand, you can use any of the following deposit methods:
- Apple Pay
The least you can deposit is NZ$10 per transaction, but the maximum amount differs.
For your withdrawals, you can use:
- Visa – 1 to 3 business days
- Mastercard – 1 to 3 business days
- Skrill – instant
- Neteller – instant
- Ecopayz – Instant
- Bank Wire – 3 to 5 banking days
While all withdrawals are free, you can only cash out amounts between NZ$10 and NZ$2,300 at a go.
How to Create an Account at Casino Cruise Site
Getting started at Casino Cruise is super-fast, thanks to their straightforward registration process. The process takes a few minutes as all you need is to provide some basic information. Here are the steps involved:
- Load the Casino Cruise official website.
- Then locate the “Sign Up” button and click on it.
- On the form that loads, enter your username, email address and password.
- Go ahead and feed your full names, gender and date of birth.
- Select your country of residence from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your home address, zip code and city.
- Next, choose your preferred currency, and provide your phone number
- Lastly, hit the “Sign Up” button at the bottom to finalize registration.
About Casino Cruise
Casino Cruise is one of the jewels in the Genesis Global series. It was established in 2014, focusing on providing an unparalleled internet gaming environment. Once you visit the casino site, the nifty design with a cruise theme will be irresistible.
Besides, the enticing welcome package gives you another reason to hit the “Sign Up” button. Games are in abundance, and you’ll have a wide range of choices.
In addition, Casino Cruise provides a simple way to get started. The site itself is multilingual to ensure full convenience. Once you set your preferred dialect, you can navigate through the platform and see what’s on offer. And for your information, you won’t be disappointed.
The standard wagering requirement at Casino Cruise is 40x. You should play through the bonus funds 40 times before you can cash out. However, you won’t have that much time. All bonuses are valid for 14 days.
Should you not have met the wagering requirements before the days end, you’ll lose all the remaining bonus money. Also, all winnings accrued will be lost as well.
Is Casino Cruise a Scam or is it Legit?
Casino Cruise is operated by Genesis Global Limited. This company is licensed in Malta and Britain. So, the casino works under close observation by the two authorities. In Great Britain, the casino operates under a license from the Gambling Commission.
Outside this jurisdiction, Casino Cruise works under the license MGA.B2C/314/2015, from the Malta Gaming Authority. As such, it is legal and legit in New Zealand.
Is Casino Cruise Safe and Reliable?
The two licenses Casino Cruise has, are strong indications that the site is safe and reliable. All games are tested and verified for fairness. Moreover, the casino uses random number generators. Therefore, game outcomes are always fair. As a player, this is one of the things you want.
For purposes of privacy and confidentiality, Casino Cruise uses strong SSL encryption. This makes sure that nobody can intercept any communications between you and the casino. So, any information you provide during or after registration will be kept safe.
Again, Casino Cruise never shares customer details with third parties. The payment providers also uphold this virtue. Therefore, the casino is safe and reliable.
Indeed, Casino Cruise has a great customer service team. The agents are passionate about addressing your concerns professionally, and as quickly as possible. Their communication channels include:
- Live chat
- Email – [email protected]
- Phone number – 0035627782286
- Contact Form
Moreover, there is also a FAQ section to help you sort out issues easily. And if you are the social-media-kind of a person, you can interact with the Casino Cruise community on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
How much can I get in the welcome package?
What’s the minimum deposit at Casino Cruise?
Does Casino Cruise allow cryptocurrencies?
Does the casino have a VIP program?
Casino Cruise Summary
To sum up, Casino Cruise is one of the best gaming platforms in New Zealand. Certainly, it is licensed and regulated by trustworthy regulatory bodies in the country. Moreover, the casino boasts a broad collection of iconic games. And to promote fairness, these games are thoroughly tested.
Also, there are lots of perks for you after signing up. These are just a few reasons why you should play at Casino Cruise.