How to Find the Best NZ Online Casinos
Keep in mind not all NZ online casinos out there are great. Some aim to scam, or simply waste your time. To eliminate such, we use these factors below to differentiate the best from the worst.
- License and regulations: Of course, a valid license is proof enough that you are dealing with a legit site. Our lists only contain NZ online casinos given mandate by the required gaming authorities.
- Safety and security: If a casino doesn’t put up measures to secure your personal data, we don’t include it. This applies to safe payment options as well.
- Trustworthy and reputation: The more positive reviews an NZ online casino has, the higher the chances it is reliable.
- Number and variety of games: What’s good about a casino if its library is poor? We only recommend NZ casinos with a wide array of games.
- User experience (app): We want you to have a seamless experience navigating through the site. If the app is okay, then we recommend it.
- Bonuses and promotions: Definitely players love a few offers here and there. The best NZ online casinos also come with the best casino bonus packages.
- Loyalty program (VIP-program): You need a casino that rewards you for your continued dedication. That’s what we keep in mind when ranking.
- Deposit and withdrawal options: Considering you need safe, reliable options, we only look for casinos which won’t give you a headache.
- Customer Service: We also check to see if there are quick effective channels to reach support. For instance, a Live Chat feature or hosting a FAQ section is a plus.
List of Best NZD Online Casinos 2022:
- Casino Kingdom: NZ$200 + 1 No Dep. Spin + 40 Free Chances
- Royal Vegas Casino: 100% up to NZ$1200 + 100 Chances
- Jackpot City Casino: 100% up to NZ$1600 + 80 Free Spins
- Zodiac Casino: Up to NZ$480 & 80 Free Chances
- Spin Casino: 100% up to NZ$1000 + 50 Extra Spins
- Grand Mondial: 100% up to NZ$250 + 150 Free Spins
- Royal Vegas Casino: 100% match up to NZ$1200 + 100 Chances
- Ruby Fortune Casino: 100% up to NZ$750 + 88 Extra Chances
- Casino Classic: NZ$200 Bonus + 1 No Dep. Spin + 40 Free Spins
- Yukon Gold Casino: 100% up to NZ$150 + 150 Chances
- Playerz Casino: Up to NZ$1500 + 50 Free Spins
- Grand Mondial: 100% up to NZ$250 + 150 Free Spins
Casino Bonuses in NZ
As a player, you’ll come across different types of bonuses. Each has its own meaning. Here’s the breakdown of what they stand for.
- Sign up bonus: As the name suggests, casinos offer this bonus to new players when registering their accounts. So, you can only claim it once.
- No deposit bonus: You don’t have to make any deposit to claim this offer. In most cases, it’s in the form of free spins, but could be a cash reward as well.
- Match bonus: The casino will match your deposit to a certain percentage, let’s say 100%. There’s often a maximum limit.
- Reload bonus: A reward for making a fresh deposit.
- Free spins: You’ll have a chance to spin for free on the selected slot games.
- Promo codes: These are unique codes that you may have to use to claim any of the mentioned bonuses.
- Cashback bonus: In case of a loss, you may receive part of your money back.
How to Sign Up at an NZ Gambling Site
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Creating an account is pretty simple. In fact, it only takes a few minutes.
- Visit an online casino.
Firstly, visit the official website for the NZ online casino.
- Create account.
Locate the ‘register’ button. Click on it and fill up the registration form by providing your personal data.
- Choose password.
Then choose a strong password.
- Verify your account.
Next, verify your account by confirming through email sent to you.
- Start playing!
Lastly, make your first deposit and start playing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, they do.
By playing at only legit NZ online casinos with valid licences from the right gaming authorities.
1-3 business days. The same applies to Mastercard.
Yes, this digital currency is becoming popular and a majority of online casinos accept it as a form of payment option.
No, not necessarily. Some casinos even accept players from other countries.
In fact, it is widely known that online casinos offer the highest slot payouts available. Many slots payouts start at 95% or more and the payout rate is substantially higher than any land-based casino payout percentage!
You will find that the vast majority of NZ online casinos are completely safe places for you to play.
Yes. However, this is highly discouraged because it may bring about unnecessary delays.
Popular Casino Games in New Zealand
As mentioned, online casinos come loaded with hundreds, if not thousands of casino games. You’ll be spoilt for choice. In fact, most are popular games from leading software providers. Examples of casino games you can play in NZ include:
- Pokies: A gambling game that entails spinning reels. You’ll find classics as well as progressive slots.
- Roulette: Guess a number and wait for the revolving wheel to land. There are variants including American, French and European roulette.
- Blackjack: A type of card game. Most NZ online casinos offer different forms of Blackjack games such asClassic Blackjack, and European Blackjack.
- Poker: Pick the right online poker game for a chance to win real money Luckily, it’s easy to learn so anyone can play be it Texas Hold'em or Stud poker.
- Baccarat: Another card game based on pure luck. Though you may come across variants, the basics are the same.
- Craps: A dice game that allows you to play and win real money.
Below is a list of common options you can use when transacting at an online casino inNZ. Notably, processing time differs.
- VISA / Mastercard: Forms of debit/credit cards. Takes 1-3 business days
- Skrill: An e-wallet. One of the fastest options as you’ll receive the money within minutes.
- Neteller: Also an e-wallet that allows you to deposit and withdraw funds. Instant
- Bitcoin: A form of cryptocurrency used for online payments as is with real cash. Same day payouts.
- Paysafecard: Allows you to make safe online payments through your prepaid credit card.
- Apple Pay: A wallet app that allows you to link your debit or credit card to make payments. Takes 1-3 days.
- PayPal: An e-wallet that allows you to make fast secure online payments.
- Neosurf: It’s a prepaid voucher that’s an instant secure way of funding your casino account.
- POLi: An online payment option that links your bank with your online account. Payouts are instant.
Responsible Gambling and How to Get Help
Problem gambling is a menace in which you’d not want to find yourself. It is, therefore, upon you to play responsibly. Equally important, always play at an online casino with a responsible gambling tool. Most modern casinos have it.
With this tool, you can control how often you bet and how much to stake. You can even take a break from gaming using an inbuilt self-exclusion feature.
You can also seek help with problem gambling. Click here to find gambling addiction services near you in New Zealand.
NZ Online Casino Summary
As you can see, there’s a lot that comes into play when settling for an online casino. Luckily, we’ve done the homework for you. Instead of wasting time rummaging through all types of online casinos in NZ, check out a list. Besides, they are all legal in NZ, offer the best bonuses, have safe banking options, and whatnot.
In fact, they are open to kiwis and even allow you to use NZ$. We want you to have fun, and win real cash while at it. So, select any of our top lists and start playing.