What is a No Deposit Bonus?
A no deposit bonus is an offer you get for either registering on a casino site or for being a loyal customer. The casino bonus may have various qualification requirements, but depositing isn't on the list. Therefore, the bonus will be ready for claiming at any time.
Most online casinos in NZ need to lure you into their virtual gaming rooms. A no deposit bonus is one of their strategies. And it's a fair deal because you won't spend anything from your bank.
How We Rank the Best No Deposit Casinos in NZ
Wondering about the best no deposit casinos in New Zealand? Well, relax for we've researched on your behalf. We examine all the casinos with such bonuses and rank them using the following criteria:
- License and regulations – It's always risky to play on a casino site whose licensing information isn't clear. For this reason, we first confirm that the casino holds a valid gaming license from a reputable regulatory body. Therefore, all our recommended no deposit casinos in NZ are licensed.
- Safety and security – Online gaming is fun when you are not exposed to any security threats. And since we want you to have an authentic casino experience, we only list casinos that will protect your privacy and confidentiality.
- Trustworthy and reputation – Nobody wants to invest their time and money on a corrupt platform. So, casinos with good reviews secure top positions in our recommendation list. And for your information, we always establish the reliability of those reviews.
- Number and variety of games – No deposit casinos with a limitless number of games are the best for you. If the lobby is extensive, your favourites are most likely on the list. As such, we list such casinos for you.
- User experience (mobile/app) – You need an easy-to-use platform for your gaming needs. Whether on mobile or desktop, a casino site should run smoothly. That’s why we only include those brands whose sites run seamlessly.
- Bonuses and promotions – Online casinos usually offer no deposit bonuses alongside other offers. You can get match deposit bonuses or free spins to increase your earnings. Such sites are worth your time.
- VIP, loyalty or rewards program – No deposit casinos with a loyalty program are worth checking out. You need appreciation for your loyalty, so we recommend sites where you’ll get exactly that.
- Customer service – Once in a while, you’ll need help when playing on a casino site. The casino should therefore provide reliable means of contact. Besides, the team should be always available to intervene in any case.
Mobile Casinos With No Deposit Bonus in NZ
Interestingly, most no deposit casino bonuses in New Zealand run smoothly on any handset’s gaming console. Therefore, you can easily access their services on the go. Just get a reliable source of internet and you’ll be good to go. Once you load the casino site on your device’s browser, you’ll have all the player options at your disposal.
Some casinos even have downloadable mobile apps for Android and iOS. These should give you a custom-made experience where you won’t miss updates on the latest offers. Also, you can take your gameplay anywhere, be it a restaurant or out in the park.
And since you aren’t spending any real money, you can try out new games while out there. That’s the kind of flexibility mobile casinos with a no deposit bonus give you.
How to Get a No Deposit Bonus
Once you sign up at any of our trusted no deposit casinos, your bonus will be ready. Collecting it will be easy, and this procedure should help you with that:
- Choose an online casino from our list that has a no deposit bonus. The offer may be attached to the welcome package or appear separately.
- Create an account on the website for free. The registration process is easy. Just fill out the sign-up form with all the requested information.
- Verify your account information. You may be asked to verify the data via email or phone number.
- Once verified, your account will be up and running. Grab your no deposit bonus to start wagering.
Advantages of No Deposit Required Online Casinos
The popularity of no deposit online casinos in New Zealand is rocketing. Gamblers are now massively registering on these sites. Based on this popularity, you can conclude that these sites have a bunch of perks. The most obvious ones include:
- You can play games for free. You no longer have to deposit any amount to play games for real money. Just set up your account and collect your offer with no risks involved.
- Learn more about the casino. A no deposit bonus helps you get around the system trying entirely everything from making wagers and initiating gameplay. In addition, you can test out how a game plays out on both desktop and mobile environments. By so doing, you can decide if the casino is the best one for you.
- Try out new games – As you get a feel for the online casino. You can try out new games that you even didn’t know existed. Remember, you aren’t risking any real money cash. Play newly released slots or other games without spending a dime from your bank.
- Change to win real money – With a no deposit bonus, you can play progressive jackpot games and take home huge wins. However, this depends on how lucky you are. But since you have nothing to lose, why not take the chance?
Disadvantages That May Come With No Deposits
While the no deposit bonus carries several benefits, there are disadvantages too. That’s gambling. Some of the cons to be familiar with are:
- Terms and conditions – Most no deposit bonuses are bound to various rules. You may need to play through the bonus amount a certain number of times before requesting a withdrawal. Unfortunately, some casinos may set an insanely high wagering value. This may make it hard to withdraw the winnings.
- Can't play any game – Some no deposit bonuses are only usable on some preselected games only. So, you may not be able to play your favourites, or the games you're most familiar with. That's a downside.
- Time limit – These bonuses aren't valid for a lifetime. So, they expire after a certain period. This means that you have to use them within the specified time frame and fulfill all the wagering requirements.
Different Types On First No Deposit Bonuses at Latest Casinos
No deposit bonuses are offered in different shapes and sizes. The most common types of no deposit bonuses in NZ include:
- Free spins – After creating a casino account, the operator may reward you free spins to play a selected slot game. Usually, you'll find the spins in your account, so you can start playing immediately. However, the number of the spins varies, some may give you 7 spins while others are generous enough to offer up to 100 no deposit free spins.
- Fixed free cash – This type of no deposit bonus gives you a specific amount of bonus cash. You can use it to bet on any game, be it slots, table games or poker. Once you’ve used the bonus amount, that’s the end of it.
- Free play – Free play bonuses are similar to free cash offers only that they have a time frame. There is no limitation in the amount you can win but the time limit is usually short. The best thing is that you can get several free plays. However, these types of no deposit bonuses are rare.
- Mobile exclusive bonuses – These are specific to mobile users. You can only get them if you're playing from a mobile device. To get them, you may need to provide your mobile phone number through which you will get your bonus.
No Deposit Bonus Summary
Summing up, no deposit casinos have become more prevalent than ever before. New Zealand gamblers prefer these casinos and therefore increase their clientele base.
Besides, who wouldn't want to play games for free and stand a chance of winning real money? You will also get an opportunity to try out new games as you perfect your skills on others.
Furthermore, most NZ no deposit casinos are available in other countries as well. So, if you took a trip to Canada or Ireland, you can still play for real money. Also, the casinos offer other bonuses as well.
You can therefore claim some low deposit offers and continue exploring. Just register in any of our recommended casinos and grab the available perks.